The Do's & Dont's
Due to the fact our Director, Millie Moo has IVDD we are limited to the types of sausages we can take on. We typically take the mini pups that are older, shy, nervous, quiet, anxious, IVDD/medical issues or pups that get on with his/her own thing. Sadly we cannot accept dogs that are too big and overly playful due to Millie's back issues. This is not to say we wouldn't accept your pup, we do have playful dogs but they have been owner trained to have time out or to stop when told. Please read the below and if all is good, we would be happy to meet you.
We regret we CANNOT accept:
- Dogs that are less than 6 month's old.
- Dogs that are too boisterous.
- Aggressive/possessive behaviour towards humans.
- Dogs that are not well behaved on a walk (agressive/excessive barking)
- Titre Tested dogs.
- Females in season.
- Entire males (unneutered).
- Standard sausage dogs (over 8kg)
- Dogs that are not fully toilet trained.
- Dogs that havent been trained to sleep in their own bed or crate.
- IVDD dogs that require assisted toileting.
We DO accept:
- Dogs that have had up to date yearly vaccinations and kennel cough vaccination.
- All sausages that are basic trained, as behaved as they can be and great on walks.
- Dogs that have had surgery, suffer with IVDD or have any long term medical conditions.
- Older, shy, nervous and anxious pups.
- Dogs need to be trained to wear a harness/anti-slip collar on walks on a short lead.
We recommend Sharon at www.perfectlypolitedachshunds.com for any behaviour issues