The Do's & Dont's
We regret we CANNOT accept:
- Dogs that are less than 6 month's old.
- Dogs that are overly playful and too boisterous.
- Aggressive behaviour or possessive behaviour or overly excessive barking.
- Dogs that lunge and bark at dogs/humans on a walk.
- Dogs that have not had the leptospirosis vaccine (Titre Test).
- Bitches in season.
- Entire males.
- Dogs that are not fully toilet trained (other than IVDD).
- Dogs that havent been trained to sleep in their own bed or crate.
We DO accept:
- Dogs that have had up to date vaccinations and kennel cough vaccination.
- All sausages that are basic trained, as behaved as can be and good on walks.
- Dogs that have had surgery, suffer with IVDD or have any long term medical conditions.
- Dogs that need to continue physiotherapy or hydrotherapy (see IVDD page).
- Please note that males who start to mark will be required to wear a belly band.